Labels

Monday, January 10, 2011

Seton Hall in lead but LMU still in the running for Ajayi

Nigerian big man Lekan Ajayi, fresh off of a visit to Seton Hall, is favoring the east coast school, according to basketball blogger Adam Zagoria. Ajayi, however, has narrowed down his list to four schools, LMU still being one of them.

Zagoria posted the following on his blog Zagsblog today: “I really love Seton Hall,” Ajayi, who is averaging 9.5 points and 15.5 rebounds according to MaxPreps.com, said Monday morning by phone from North Carolina. “I’ve not made my decision yet, but right now I really love Seton Hall. I like what I see out there.”

Along with LMU, Ajayi is still considering Florida, Tennessee and Oklahoma. He has crossed Wake Forest, Kansas, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech and Alabama off his list.

No comments:

Post a Comment