Labels

Thursday, February 3, 2011

1-7

The Lions are now 1-7 in conference play after an embarrassing loss to USD. I was at the women's game, so I didn't see much of the game (just the last minute or so) but at this point there's not much to say. To be honest, I thought we would be 6-2 at this stage of WCC play. This team has a tremendous amount of talent and potential and it has all been wasted this season. It's extremly disappointing.

Drew Viney, our best player, had only eight shot attempts. Vernon Teel, and I don't care how much other fans want to make him the scapegoat, is our second-best player and he played only 13 minutes. At this point, Max Good is pushing all sorts of buttons and nothing is working.

I'll be up at Saint Mary's on Saturday night hoping for a shocking upset over the Gaels on ESPN2. With this team you never know, but I am definitely expecting the worst. At this point, It's All Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment